Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm still alive

It has been a long time. I'm tired and wiped out and haven't really felt like writing much. But I've decided that I have to write today to see what people think about the kids school pictures. We just got the proofs today and I'm sure about one and can't decide about the other 2.

So I like both of Gabe's and I can't decide if I like Pose B best since he's got such a big grin or if I like A best because it is a sweet little smile.
Arlingtons for me is a clear-cut winner. Pose B is fantastic!!
Maggie's I can't decide if I should have her retake them?? They're not BAD, but they don't rock you know?? I want some other opinions.

2 comments:

Em said...

My thoughts:
For me, Pose B for both Arlington and Gabe are the winners (I prefer the big grin for Gabe). And of Maggie's, I also like Pose B better; wouldn't think you'd need re-takes, but then again, I'm not sure what type of picture you can usually "get out of her," if that makes sense. If it were me, that'd be a GREAT picture, but I had some MAJOR stinkers of school pics up to and including all of high school...haha.

Bottom line: your kids are beautiful. :)

Kate said...

Wow, this is really hard....

Okay, as you said for Arlington, B is the clear winner.

For Gabe I really love both of them and keep going back and forth but in the end I think I'd have to say B.

And for Mags, I can understand why you would consider retaking them, but I don't think either of them are bad. Of these two, I also like B better. If you were to retake them would you still have these as options or would they be scrapped for two completely new ones?

And as Em said, your kids are beautiful!!