Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Again I'm taking a cue from Kate and linking my blog to twitter and Facebook. Hopefully this will motivate me to post more often.  The snow fell and has allowed the kids to be home for 3 days in a row. Hopefully we all survive tomorrow and they'll be allowed to return Friday. Our neighbor plowed more snow onto our hill so that allowed a bit of a deprive to our day. I didn't do any of the baking I had hoped to do. Maybe tomorrow. I did get baking done.  Now to finish up my stinking socks. I don't know why any sane person knits socks more than once. Argh!!!!

2 comments:

BJohnsons on the Lake said...

Drinking and posting were we?

"I didn't do any of the baking I had hoped to do. Maybe tomorrow. I did get baking done."

Aubrey said...

Actually it's because I texted the post so it autocorrected things like deprive instead of reprieve etc. I should read through them again before I post clearly!!