Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Politics

Okay, so I'm not one who really tends to talk about politics. For many reasons, but a few would be A) my lack of knowledge on specific issues that people tend to focus on
B) lack of an opinion or a really strong opinion on other things
C) I learned early and often, not to talk money, religion, or politics

But after reading Kate's blog and trying the quiz, I have been reaffirmed in my choice. I'm glad to see that my gut is again steering me in the right direction. I like to think I'm a good judge of character. I have not been wrong too often, but it's nice to see proof.

Thanks girls for finding this link. Ember first posted it on her blog, but I read it on Kate's first. Very interesting. I also could have given a flying f*** about many of the issues and some I knew nothing about. But really a quick way to see who you are most in sync with.

1 comment:

Em said...

Yeah, exactly...the quiz is kind of neat just as a sanity check. I wouldn't base all one's political decisions off of it, but it is a quick and easy way to see what you stand. Glad you've found it helpful!