Tuesday, April 22, 2008

hey

So...what's been going on in my life? Nothing. The weather has been gorgeous. I've been walking, walking, walking. The kids have been playing outside. We've been enjoying nature. I stamped some Mothers Day cards, sympathy cards and masculine birthday cards with my mother. Then I made Arlington's birthday invitations. It seems crazy to me that I am making 7th yr birthday cards. 7 yrs that boys has been a part of our family in less than 2 weeks. Just 1 week and 2 days to be exact.

Oh well, I will move on and continue watching them grow up. Life will continue zooming by. Baseball was supposed to start tonight, but apparently my prayers were answered by a cancellation because of team changes. This was heavenly. I'm not ready for summer stuff yet. We just started the spring. It seems like summer is getting shoved down my throat like Christmas has been lately. Lets take things one day at a time here people!! Sheesh.

I wanted to give a shout out to two of my friends that are expecting babies! Aaron and Kelli are now expecting their addition within days. And Ryan and Brooke are in the 2nd trimester from what I've gathered. This was such exciting news to me.

Another of my friends, Sandi from Henry, has just miscarried and I'd love if you guys could say a little prayer for her too.

I'm sending out big cyberhugs to you all tonight. Oh...and I'm feeling fantastic after an Andrew Lloyd Weber American Idol. Hoorah for broadway!!

2 comments:

Kate said...

It always amazes me at how quickly kids grow up. 7 years already? Wow.

I'm also with you, I'm so excited for some nicer, warmer weather, but at the same time I want to cherish spring not zip right into summer.

So glad you are enjoying these days.

Em said...

Definitely hard to believe Arlington will soon be turning 7! Time sure does fly!

I will say a prayer for your friend that miscarried. It is such a difficult thing to go through. My heart goes out to her.