Friday, March 21, 2008

Deep thoughts, by everyone but me

That's going to be the name of the next blog I make. I seem to keep finding words that inspire me, yet I can't think of anything myself. I guess that's all part of learning. Anyway, I get a daily e-mail from Dr. Jon of PetPlace and today it had a link to this letter. I think it is genius and if we could all live by thes, we'd be a great nation.


I Believe...Read it - it will inspire you
By: PetPlace.com User

This is a wonderful inspirational email that we wanted to share with you. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

I believe...That we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change.

I believe...That no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.

I believe...That true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.

I believe...That you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.

I believe...That it is taking me a long, long, LONG time to become the person I want to be.

I believe...That you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.

I believe...That you can keep going long after you think you can't.

I believe...That we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I love the title of this post.

These are all beautiful thoughts.