Saturday, March 29, 2008

Yea for good days

The sun is bright and almost warm. I have 3 kids that have been playing well building, inventing, pretending. A husband who is sound asleep still after returning home early this morning from work. And I feel great. My coffee is delicious, the dog is playing quietly next to me. Life is good people. We will go outside and play and everyone will feel fantastic.

Last night was a good night too. We made playdoh, a coconut cake, pudding for dessert and have plans to make jellobeans today. I got a super cute craft magazine yesterday and we may make something out of that. These are the days that remind me to be grateful to be a mom and wife. It's okay to just enjoy life.

Horray for spring and feelings of "rebirth"!!

3 comments:

Em said...

I'm so glad you had a great day! It is much deserved. All wonderful things to feel good about. BTW, I liked the pics of the kids with their homemade play dough. Have I ever mentioned you have beautiful children??? :)

Kate said...

Just reading this made me feel so relaxed and peaceful. (which I really needed this morning) What a great day! I'm so glad you guys had a nice weekend.

I have to second Em, your children are beautiful! And it looks like they had a ball making playdoh.

Also, been meaning to tell you that you look great and I love your hair! It looks really great long. I have to admit, I'd LOVE to see those big chunky highlights, but I understand the problem with the up-keep. Oh do I understand. I am so lazy about staying on top of my hair coloring. My poor stylist....

Michele said...

What a great post, Aubrey. Very uplifting!! I love that you were going to make jelly beans - unbelievable!! How did they turn out?
Your kids are adorable!!
~Michele